Sunday, October 18, 2009

woO~~

my marketing mix plan is going to due SOON...on friday........i jus start abit....n it's reli hard.....i dono can done it on time or nt....so scare....n i reli no idea on the product brand~....Mercedes SLK Class......omg.....i reli no idea hw to write..........T_T
i reli reli reli hope cn done my assignment....pls~~~~~pray for me....gv me POWER~~~~hahahha....
2nite go out eat dinner with my dear and zhong yi~we eat mee hoon fried crab....LOLx~
1st time try it....no bad~haha~

Mercedes SLK Class....my assignment product.....@@
mee hoon fried crab...hahhahha

4 comments:

  1. Marketing mix ? 4Ps ! :D
    List out one by one and start bullshit ..sure got high marks !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..ya...but i don noe hw.....who r u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaa just write wadever u know about the brand, what u think is correct :D i done mine like that too and got high marks :D jiayouuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha~it's?
    finally i found bek my FEEL to write it~if nt...cham lo...XDhahah...
    hope cn done it soon~thx oo~u +U too^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...