Friday, October 2, 2009

TIRED....

tired tired tired....N tired.....
assignment non stop....
im going CRAZY!!!!!!
2day jus submit my group assignmet...super rushed...and run to LT to continue the stupid take home exam screening.....
i jus received my previous assignment in FTV subject...the mark is reli xxxx!!!!
i don wan to fail in this subject~~~~~~T____T
H.E.L.P.L.E.S.S.........
I hv to put more effort on the take home exam and the scd journal....it's reli hard to me.....i don noe wat's the lect reli want us to write in the journal......SAD........MOODY..

lunch for 2day~a very short happiness for me in 2day~~=)
Deli'france's Egg D'vine sandwiches+100plus~❤

2 comments:

  1. cucu...plus oil la...hahah..
    the bread seem delicious.....i come hlp u click ads la....xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx~...
    the bread is reli nice~like it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...