Thursday, October 8, 2009

is time to rest a **while****

YES!!I DONE IT!!!!finished my essay~~~
hopefully it gt the requirement that the lecture nid....
ok~after done tis essay still hv a lot of assignment to due in this last 3 week~~
it gonna be a busy busy busy n busy life~~~~~~i cant imaging that time....i will crazy or nt???gt up to 3 assignment due in the last week le!!!(week 14)
omg...i jus can hope the time past early........the 3 month holiday is waiting for me~~~yeah~
now i hv few day to rest...or only 1-2 day....pity pity...y this semester fully of STRESSSSSS??
non stop wif the assignment from the beginning of the sem until now~~~others ppl only leave 1 assignment....media student still headache wif alot stupid assignment....=T___T=
2day lecture hall is reli reli COLD~~~!!had the ftv class n watch the super COLD film....the film length is around 3 hour...almost fall asleep wif the super COLD air-conditioner......
n i bought a cup of hot chocolate during the break time~it's suitable for me in this COLD condition.....warm my hand n heart**hahahah~
p/s: to my lovely viewer~don 4gt to leave ur comment....i will appreciate it~*wink*

my hot chocolate wif cream~~❤
the screening n my messy table...haha..
some1 naughty beside me....LOL...(xiao jiun)

2 comments:

  1. hahas..so naughty la..Luna,shud take the pic of the guy running on the ice...lols..kidding..btw,nice post n sharing..

    ~Tien Tien~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~lol..ya lo...4gt...it mus be nice....hahahah~thx~feel free to come my blog ya~^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...