Wednesday, October 14, 2009

assignment mood ON/OFF~~??

relax for a few day.....do i start to do my marketing mix plan??the ans is YES!!!but...after done my ftv essay...i no mood to do any assignment...eeeerrrr....y le???maybe this semester is going to end SOON~so my holiday mood is turn on early.....LOLx~
nx friday due my marketing mix plan....i haven start any research...can someone scold me??or...motivate me...???plssss....i reli no mood to do..@@
2day hv a gud news for me~~tat's my management group report had release the mark~yea~it's quite high~n we start to used mary's laptop SS during the classss~~...
WELL DONE my group members~~

2 comments:

  1. JIAAAAA YOUUUUUU !
    ALL THE BEST (:
    MUST MOTIVATE URSELF N PUSH URSELF TO DO ASSIGNS HAHA, YOU GONNA MISS THEM WHEN U WORK :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~thx jas~u too~hv to +U o~
    take care gal~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...