Wednesday, October 21, 2009

moody day...

another moody day......
yyyyy......y i fail again in ftv assignment???wat's wrong wif me???wat's wrong wif "u"????
u like to make others ppl fail??u will feel hapi??
pls don be toooo strict k....we nt only taking ur subject....we still hv other assignment...alot of thing to do.....but y....only this subject gt lower mark..others sebject i cn score high......it's anything wrong on me??
i put alot of effort.....but....tis is wat "u" response to me by the marks......
i reli reli upset.....
nw...i don hope cn gt high mark in this subject....i only hope tat u cn let me pass n survive...DO U??
im fully of stress....still doing my mix plan.....i hv to cheer up myself to done the mix plan...it's only thing tat i wan to do nw....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...