Thursday, October 22, 2009

perfect voice from u~

one of my idol comes out with a new album~~Memoirs of an imperfect Angel~MARIAH CAREY~
last nite my dear told me tat she has release a new album~faster ask him dl for me~
omg....the song is reli reli nice~i jus cnt stop to listen the song n keep repeat "N" times~no 1 can replace her voice~
the album release on 29 september 2009~it's super nice...intro it to all of u~
i like the song H.A.T.E.U.~Obsessed~these 2 song is in my blog's playlist~hope u guys enjoy it~^^
p.s:here is the Mariah Carey official website~ http://www.mariahcarey.com/

4 comments:

  1. send the song to me le...haha!!!
    let me feel tat feeling which u descrided...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha~..lol...okok...ur??jacq?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...lolx..kkk..find me when u online..i send to u lo~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...