Friday, October 30, 2009

HALLOWEEN NITE~

jus bek from the halloween party at sch~super tired....my leg so painful~~
i wear the bunny costume~the ears is bought from online shop~n the clothe is my new year cloth + some decoration~lol...
the party is OKkkkk....is like missed something else....maybe every1 is nt in dancing mood??hahha~

lucky....super lucky~i and mr.paul won the best costume~~hahaha~sound gud rite??hahha~im so nervous when i stand on the stage~~omgggG~~~so many ppl there...around 100+...many or nt??LOL~
i didn't bring my camera go for the party~cos i lazy to carry it n go around....lol~
i jus post the photo b4 party n after party~i will post the party pic SOON~

preparation~b4 go party~

help some1 make up~hahhaha
my dear bunny~❤
group photo~~
me n dear~❤

4 comments:

  1. omg chuinwei is so scary ! i ran away when I saw someone in that costume in my school the other day, haha, i like ur bunny custome, SOOO CUTE :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah~ya oo...sometimes u look at the mask...the face look funny le~hahahha~but reli scary...haha...
    thx oo~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and so funny dear...!!!haha!!!
    Nana sister0000 here.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~thx~
    miss u le.....im going bek SOON~~~wakakakak~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...