Monday, October 5, 2009

a piece of secret recipe~

monday nite~
after dinner... elisha pop out an idea....go Secret Recipe to eat cake~~yaahhhoO~
chocolate always is my favourite~~~❤ this time i order the Chocolate Indulgence(the fully of chocolate 1)~
it's quite nice~i like it~^^
after finish this chocolate "trip"...i received my bro phone called....he said tat btl is having big rain nw.....because of the typhoon pass by the philippine....malaysia will be affect by it...don noe gt tsunami or nt???!!!!don scare me le......i still wan to be alive~~~~~


ok~finish my fun n relax time....i reli hv to start my take home essay.....i must score high mark on it....cos i fail in 2 assignment in tis subject.....it's reli hard.....i put alot of time to do it still score low in previous assignment......i reli reli hv to put more effort!!!!!!!LUNA!!!u can de!!!!!u can do it!!!!+U+U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeee.... nt my idea la... is paul. he the one who think to go "mi mi shi pu" de!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...ya meh~~~no u meh.....u always be the 1 who ask us go town....wakakka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...