Tuesday, August 2, 2011

memorable b'day❤

belated bday post~
i hd fun n fully surprise in my 22 b'day❤
my dear celebrate wif me through a piece of glass...
he secretly bought a cake n celebrate wif me even he so far away...
im so touched~
thx dear~~~
cry until duno hw to describe...
but im reli happy~❤
it make my day~~

my frens n hsemate gv another surprise after tat...
my room became 'party room' after i open d door when they knock....
thx thx~~reli like it~thx for d surprise..;)

alot of wishes n bless on FB n also sms...
reli thx thx thx~~~

dinner wif frens at siamese;)
treat me a nice dinner~thx~~
n sing k at season~enjoy my day until 2 jus reached home...
damn tired but enjoy~~~thx for d celebration n accompanies~

even it's a perfect b'day~...but something missing..
tat's u my dear...
ur nt here wif me...
i miss u badly...
i hope tat tis is the only n last b'day celebration without u...
i just want to be with u!!!!!❤

b'day cake prepared by dear~❤..but i cnt eat it~i wan tis!!!
so happy~
 ❤
party room~!!!!let's party!LOL~
 b'day cake~






i ❤ mini instax~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...