Tuesday, August 9, 2011

messyyyyy~~

it's week 4 nw!!!!for tis new sem...
time flies so fast!!!!
but is gud for me~
gonna be very busy..
super busy...
i hv 2 corporate documentary script + treatment waiting for me to write....
i was tot tat last sem end nicely...
tis sem nt goin to do any hard thing on production...
who noes...
how stupid am i...
gonna handle 2 director post again~~omg~~
tat's mean i hv to come out 2 project script + treatment~wooohooo...
how nice...;(
it's killing me nw~hv to think hard on the story flow n shot!!!
give me ideas!!!!
since the last sem documentary-The home...
i proud on my production~
it's success!!

sooo.....tis time...gonna make another miracle...
wahahaha...
jiayou to me n my PRO teammates~~=)

P/s: i miss u my dear❤





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...