Tuesday, August 23, 2011

fighting❤

long time didn't touch my blog..
it's week 6 now....
nx week gonna be raya holiday n i hv 1 week extra free week~=)
i hv no class at all on nx week but i hv 1 test on friday!!!!!!
hv to start study tis weekend..*hope so =p..*
almost half semester pass...
another half semester...
busy busy study life~~~~
cheer up~~~~
n fight for d ton of assignment n exam~~~
i must pass all units in flying color k~~*pls pls...*~=)
n gonna bek home tis friday!!!!!
i wanna go home~~~~
home is d best la!!!
the place that i would not feel tat lonely even u r not here wif me my dear~❤
i miss u much...much much...❤

my dad keep shocked by me...hahahhaha
soli dad~
n i noe u care me~❤
luv u dad=)

thx to all my frens here...
especially to mary who always cook dinner for me..
so tat i wouldn't dine alone..=)
let me so paise...hehehhe..
thx for treat me so nice~my best fren wif love~LOL~

i missss home...
home sick..
miss my lovely sis...who i always bully...LOL~~~*actually is she bully me =p*

gonna finish my assignment b4 i go bek to my sweet home!!fight!!!
good luck to me n to everyone=)

mary n i

latest me....=)


4 comments:

  1. no nid paiseh dao no dare cm eat ei.... =.=lllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~~~u duno i so shy d meh?hahahhahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. shy pi la... shy is for princess use d.. nt u... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....waaaa..normal ppl cannot shy la...><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...