Sunday, August 28, 2011

HOME❤

location update=)
im in btl nw~
come bek here since friday~~
gonna enjoy my 1 week holiday n go miri on thursday for d exam on friday...
haven't touch d book yet...*slap me pls....*

i jus wish to be at home...
so im nt tat lonely..
at least my lovely sis is here wif me❤
cos i miss my dear so much....
i try to be strong when u r nt here wif me....
but i miss u....T_T

recently my mood jus like d weather...
keep changing n unstable...LOL..
loneliness always follow me...
i dun wan to be like tis k..
SO....dear!faster come bek k!! *cn't blame u too...time~~~pls run fater k??*
2 more month to go...
hehehehe....waiting=)

i duno wat happen to nx year...
i hope i can go there...
but..hope n fact is always hard to be d same...
so...
jus wait n c...
I want to be there...kthxbye..


P.s: btl open secret recipe!!!!so i cn eat d cake in btl too~=)
i ❤ chocolate~~~ ❤o❤
seafood spring roll~

at reggae~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...