Thursday, July 28, 2011

serious virus attack...

new sem week 2 begin...
maybe something goes wrong wif me...
virus attack!!!!
i gt sore throat at 1st....
cough n fever come after tat.....
omg...
long long time no gt fever....
tis time it come find me....==
last nite getting more serious....
fever at nite....
i miss my home n dear....
alone in my room...
nobody take k of me~~~~~;(
only cn c my dear through a piece of glass......

headache in tis morning....due to fever....
force myself to d class........in bad condition...
n i noe my sickness getting more serious....
even i don't like to visit doctor...
but i hv no choice....
went to columbia wif mary n her boy..

my b'day is counting down~...
after 6 hour;)
n now i feeling better after visit d doctor....
LOL....n i haven't eat any medicine...hahahhahaXD

received my 1st present when i at perth~by my dear dear❤
Daisy so fresh~~~❤❤
❤ it to d MAX~

n 2day i receive d lovely mini7s!!!!!
finally i gt it~~~~❤❤❤
thx thx thx~~~~~hahahhaha~
thx mary~amy~abbbelll~maro maro~~XD
BIG THANKS!
hahahXD


I hope i gt well soon~be healthy~to me n my dear, family & frens~
I hope tis sem my result cn gt in flying color~hahahXD
last to keep it secret~~

Daisy from lovely dear~~~❤

 Instax mini7s~!!!!!!!❤



4 comments:

  1. nt only me la.... amy, bel and maro oso gt contribute some to it la..thanks to them to ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah~okok..add in oledi~~thx thx;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...