Thursday, March 31, 2011

noisy morning....==

sleep nt well AGAIN!super sien....
although the hse opposite my hse are done for builded.....beside the new hses starting the work again!!!aaaaarrrr....super noisy in every day since monday.....eeeeerrr!!!!last year has been hearing for this kind of noisy sound for entire semester....this sem...another new hse build-ING....tak tahan!!!!
they build so many hse at this area...but...the quality..very laoya lo...n the rental super high!!!huh...
NO quality but highest price.....this is how they function....all is because an uni at here....unacceptable...

yesterday i just passed my test...but im nt satisfy wif the result even it is pass....comment from the lecture...communication btw team mate??during test can talk meh??omg...reli 'good' comments...the result put me in bad mood for a whole nite....

last nite i cooked at mary hse...do everything by myself...cos someone has 'abandon' me n go jogging...so bad....but i still satisfy wif my cooked skill~LOL!!....even i hv reli quite a long time didn't cook n prepare by myself...hope tat u guys enjoy last nite dinner ah....hahaha...n...i 4gt to take pic for my dinner....but mary did!!hahaha...but only for 1 plate of food nia...still hv another 2...so regret no take pic..@@

2day april fool....but im not goin to FOOL anyone...n i hope tat no one fool me k....cos i hv no much mood to play wif u rite nw....==

tou fu~~~~the only pic tat took by mary...




3 comments:

  1. yer.. whr gt abadon.... is good for u to practice ur cooking skill alone ma... baru shw ur talent mo... lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa..nid like tis meh...><
    alone so pity le.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. alone do wrk baru concentrate mo....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...