Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st week of new sem!!

yea...i start my new semester....
time flies~~~~~
3 month holiday said good-bye to me....
n new sem begin...hv to work hard!!!!!+U!!!!!!
tis sem will be busy n tiring sem....alot of assignment to do....
try my best to do it!!work hard...gt good grades for all units...pls~~~❤

last sat i arrived at miri....my room...dirty like hell......i clean it up to 5 hours....still cn't clean it up..
all my table n the stuff inside was mildew...soooo geli!!!super geli!!!!!!i stay at miri for 2 year...1st time saw the table n the stuff inside the table can grow mildew until like tat....arrr.....hv to clean it twice....aarrrr...tired.....
luckily i go miri on sat...nt sunday...
part of my table....reli...geli...


1st day i enter the campus after holiday~~meets alot of frens~~after 3 month holiday....every1 changes...
especially my bet fren!!!!MARY TANG!!!!she getting slim!!!!omg....loss 10kg...reli slim....good good..
nw everyday eat at her hse~~so good~ppl cook for me~thx darling!!!!hahahah~❤

go bek to my study topic....tis sem....my timetable...reli....unacceptable........
monday-wednesday..all calss until 6 or 7.30pm.....
wat a late class timetable.....sleepy time...omg...
but...still lucky~~~no friday class~~~ wooohooo~~~❤

2day also had class until 7.30pm....when i go to my car...a piece of paper stick at my car was light up my day~~~hahahhaa...love letter from AMY❤!!!LOL......
i tot is the security gv the warning letter for me to ask me change the car pass sticker...scare me out...
a sweet love letter frm u...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

saw tis when i walking ard at bintang plaza~.....guess...wat is it!!!

a gas ton radio....CUTE!
 buy daily item at emart~~my hsemate said tis green apple look like.........asXhole...omg...so rude...
 my lousy timetable....omg..
 photo wif ah wei~~~testing for new photo application on my hp~nice lomo+effect~❤

P/S: Miss my sweet home n my dear badly......❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...