Friday, February 25, 2011

virus attack...

i sick jor.......aaarr...
i don wan..=(
the 1st sickness symbol is sore throat.........i HATE it!!
strepsils n water always be my best fren~...
but...tis time...strepsils also cnt help me up=/
cough came after tat...faster go buy medicine......
n now.....even worse.....omg...
gt sick the week b4 i start new sem....reli GOOD!!...sien...
hope tat i cn recover soon.....i don wan sick pls....
virus pls go away from me.......
i don wan gt sick when i at miri...no 1 take k of me....tat's bad...T_T
time fly pls.....i wan faster ends up this sem.....so tat i cn meet my dear soon~=)
MISS U DEAR!!!!!!miss miss...............

super white lomo effect...XD
 normal lomo~~~LOVE it~
 strepsils~❤
 latest me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...