Wednesday, February 2, 2011

B4 CNY~~

CNY is comin soon...
counting DOWN~~1 more day to go~the day after 2moro is CNY~~~
so happy~a brand new year~
2day i n my sis baked 4 cakes but all r same type~CHEESES!!!!
hohoho....
i ❤ it~
last year also make tis cake...eat once a year....emmm...oly CNY cn eat it...
here r the pic we took on tis afternoon~=)
only 1 pic hv my "face"....cos...my sis lazy to take pic for me...= =




 my dear is doin painting for his hse~4gt to take the beautiful n special wall after painting...reli nice n special!! look like marble~u will never belief it unless u c it!
waiting dear finish paintin=]
 cheeses~~!!!let's start~
 something wrong wif the eggsss....they look like jus done from roller coster...all seng egk...LOL!!!!
 my lovely sis=)
 baking equipment.. 

ignore my face..=)

it look nice n warm in the oven~hahaha..



 cheesses~~~~~
 tis 1 for my dear n his family~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...