Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new year mood❤

2day is scd week of CNY~also noe as 初六~
most of the ppl gt bek to their work n school...
im still at BTL~to enjoy my boring holiday......
n it's goin to end after 2 week~a new sem begin..
tis year is bunny year~everything go smooth pls~~n be healthy=)

2 more days to go....my dear will be leaving here....
i hope tat i cn freeze the time...so he wont left here..
but...it's impossible...
i will be waiting here...for u to come bek...
always heard about distance will be the killer of LOVE..
i wish tat it wont happen to us~
appreciate every moment with u...

smile funny~o_O but i ❤ it~
 me n dear❤
 my new favourite~frm ❤



Me~sis n sammy~
me~sammy n his husband~all in BLUE~



 looking at u~❤

i realize tat i hv alot of blue color clothes for new year~❤
P/S: to all my readers❤
y don't u leave ur comment for me?i hv lesssssss...(can say like NO at all) comment..T_T
pls let me noe tat somebody is looking my post...tat will be the reason for me to write the blog~thx=)

2 comments:

  1. i gt read every post o.. juz too lazy to leave comment... lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~~thx thx darling~i noe ur so good to me~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...