Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early Valentine Celebration~❤

2nite date wif dear~❤
as he hv to go perth on tis friday...
we celebrate valentine on 2nite~
dine @ paddy's house~
watched green hornet after dinner~...
the comment of the movie is..........nt so good...nt tat bad too...LOL...
2day will be the memorable day for me~

 me n dear~❤
 ❤❤❤

my LOVELY dear~❤
soup of the day..vege
chicken chop~
lamb chop~


i will miss the time for 2day...
i hv been cry for few day..
i reli don wan he go...but..the truth is he will go perth after 1 day...
i hv to be strong...
frens...support me pls...when im down n alone...

4 comments:

  1. u stl cn webcam everyday to c ur dear dear d... at miri stl gt many frens d ma.... dun cry liu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe...but i wan to c the real person mah....hv to face a piece of screen...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your feeling because I experienced it before. Anyway be strong and time passes very fast when we don't realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx gia hui~
    i will be strong..=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...