Saturday, March 5, 2011

relaxing but boring weekend~.....

TIME FLIES!!!!
1st week nearly to end....2day is sunday....scd week is goin to begin~~
n i plan to start prepare my assignment......
all of my units....the 1st assignments are goin to due on week 4!!!!
so fast!!!n hv 1 test on the same week!!!!omg!!!
rushing timetable for tis sem....zzzzZ

tis weekend r sooooo bored....cos....nth to do than stay at home...
facing my lappy....facing FB....facing blog......drama.....n...SKYPE!!
I hd sign up an internet plan for my hp....
cos....i spend up to 200+ in 3 week...sms wif dear...super expensive!!!!!!!arrr...
n...my dear ask me to sign up internet plan....more cheaper....so tat we cn contact through the application~what's app!!!!❤..nice application~but it also cost me few ringgit to dl it....TT
by the way.....it's worth to dl~~~cos i cn contact wif those frens who hv what's app~~~❤
the internet plan reli save alot....n i cn keep contact wif my dear...without spending tat much money......

the new ipad2 is comin out soon!!!u cn view it at online apple store~
it's reli reli nice!!!!slim...wif 2 camera...n....release wif white color~~~
apple store announce it on 3 March~n goin to release on 11 March...
sounds great~
currently....i don think i will go n grab 1...cos...i hv my lovely lappy...it's waste for me to hv ipad...
might consider it at future~~~hahaha..
go here n take a look on the new ipad2~  http://www.apple.com/ipad/

ipad2 ipad2~~

skype wif dear~
I MISS U~dear❤
i like tis pic❤
 funny face~LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...