Thursday, March 3, 2011

be happy~

i got a feeling~~~LOL!!!
tis sem going to have a fun semester~~
frenship ever ends!!

as i said on my previous post...now i having dinner at mary's hse on weekday~
it's good n i enjoy it!!hahahah~thx mary!!lol...
tis afternoon went to her hse ate spaghetti~!!!!
yesterday we went to emart together n bought the ingredient~
NICE!!!i like it ❤~

yesterday FTV class...wat we goin to do for tis sem???
tat's shooting!!!documentary production~.....nice challenge~should be ok for me...hopefully~~~
during workshop.....we start SS~~hahaha....cos we saw the green screen....it's a nice background for us to SS!!!hahha...nice nice~

enjoy my life❤~
miss my dear deeply~❤~
me n amy!!!hahaha..
v^^v
snowing effects~
Luna & Mary~
 Me~i like tis❤ credit to mary
 mary mary~edit by herself~
 amy & charlene~
 Spaghetti!!!!!!!!!!lunch at mary's hse~~~taste great~
finally...i own it❤~hahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...