Thursday, April 7, 2011

blog blog~=)

Almost 1 week didn't touch my blog...
i'm TOO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!

busy for assignment-production treatment....drove me crazy@@
i was done it on last nite..take me 1week to do it....tired...
2day production treatment pitch was good enuf=)
i satisfied wif my 2day presentation for my production~~
WELL DONE everyone~
im still in GOOD mood...maybe is due to last nite i received a good marks for my mini assessment=)
it really light uo my day~~~~hahahhaha!!!!

even i done my production treatment...i still can't rest....
because minor production is time to begin.....going to be a super busy week for tis weekend n nx week=(
n....grouping wif a nuclear boom is nt a big deal k....
hate tis kind of arrangement....
Mr.D...pls don arrange group for us k....all of us doesn't like it...pls...just we don't speak up...cos u don't even listen to wat we said......pls don do something stupid act k....we r in uni...nt kindergarden.....

OK...just don't spoil my mood....
stop talking it....

--------------------------❤I'm pretty split line❤--------------------------


I have open a new blog for my web comm 101 web present assessment~~~
about SkinCare~~❤


pls go support me...follow me (if u wish too^^)...comment on my post to help me gain mark~~~
i appreciate every single comment from u to my personal blog or new blog~~~THX❤



P/S: i seriously miss u much...did u?❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...