Wednesday, April 27, 2011

new clothes❤

finally~~it arrived le!!!
nt my new clothes...is for my lappy=)
2day went to my dad shop...when i enter to the office...i saw the parcel~~~~~~❤
my lappy keyboard protector in dark pink color=)
actually i hv protector for the keyboard..n it's exp....but i don like it...nt soft n.......
so i decide to buy a new 1...n it's cheap!!!compare wif the old 1...only 40+...=)
i could not found other color beside transparent, black n white at here......so....hv to order it from oversea....
i like tis color!!!still hv purple..light green n so on...but i like tis 1!!
the 1st touch wif the protector....it's really soft❤...tat's wat i want!hahaha..

*happy mood*tee-heee~~❤
 transparent VS dark pink!!
 byebye transparent=(...hv to put it at somewhere else....maybe cn use it nx time..
nx target for my lappy....hv to find a new cover for it....the black cover for my lappy hv some scar....TT

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, How much you bought the pink pink one? n where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40+...I order it through internet o..u wan?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...