Friday, April 22, 2011

free week but nt free=/

yes...my post tittle has mention tat im currently having my sem free week=)
n...I'm here at my sweet home❤❤❤
yesterday my sis n her husband n his mum go miri!!!
n i followed their car come bek 2day~~~~
im super happy=)
cos im home nw~~~
but i still hv alot of work to do......
i hv to done my major production script!!!!...hv to image my production scene n write it down.....7-10mins production.....i jus done few scene only.....aaarrr....hv to be creative n touching in my production script.....think think think.....
n...another web comm essay....haven't start yet....due on nx nx monday...still hv 1 more week to go....plan to start on nx monday=)
i nid to relax for few day 1st~~~~
holiday mood~~~❤

hv to stop here nw~~going to continue my drama=)
night to all❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...