Saturday, May 28, 2011

❤Ojibala❤

tis sem is almost come to the end...
waiting for my final exam~~
1 subject fall on the 1st day of the exam~=)
sounds nice~~
but i totally in holiday mood rite nw~
these few day stay at home...sleep...drama...n sleep~
recover my energy~~
around half month to go~~
i cn c my dear=)
i miss u❤...

tis month we seldom webcam n talk...
cos both of us busy for assignment...sigh...
but u still try to take ur freetime to talk wif me~~thx❤
n his laptop de skype gt problem since few day ago...= =
so he cn only use his hp to webcam wif me...thx to the powerful of the apple=)
hahahahah~
i cn't wait for c u my dear❤.....
i nid ur hug....i nid u beside me.....
tis sem is reli tired n stress for me....
but i still over come it by myself=)

sometimes think of nid someone to comfort me...
but who is be wif me???
seem u r nt here.....
frens?...
sometimes it's better to be alone...

for tis semester..i learned alot....since the beginning until nw...
don't judge a book by its cover.....
don't try to expect wat u gt from others..even u treat he/her nicely..
don't care of wat ppl talk about u....it's all abt bull****(4gv me to be so rude here..)...but hw u look at urself...
don't look down urself!!!!even others think of u r nth.....but u r everything to someone!!!!
if someone look down u...jus make urself to be strong...so they would nt look down at u anymore~..

tat's wat learned....
thanks for let me grow up once again...


****************************************

when i typing this post...mary show me one of my unit's internal mark...
it bright up my day=)
nice~~~
well done to my International marketing group's members~
mary~abel~maro maro & me=)))))
the only media student's group in tis business unit~
(y we dun hv group's photo ah???...we should take photo!!!)


just nw went to MCD for my brunch~wif group of frenss~

2 comments:

  1. yalo~~~ we dun hav grp photo~~~~ T_T shud take one during exam day~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...