Sunday, May 29, 2011

bored ❤

seriously...
im BORED!!!!
anyone wan to date me out????...@@...
b.o.r.e.d......

-----------------------------------------------

so boring....
decide to modify my blog header~~
hahaha...background remain the same but change to new pic...my short hair pic=)

n...i add my twitter~~
pls follow me ya=)
since the beginning of this sem...i try to be active on twitter...due to the web comm 101 unit...hehe
but quite nice~...i register it for more than 1 year...but tis year jus start to be active...haha..
due to the laziness...now jus add in my twitter to my blog~....
my reader pls follow me on twitter ya=)❤
my twitt account----> @jislyluna

4 comments:

  1. 考一科~
    第一天就考了..
    现在暂时没心读~~~~要轻松下...
    之前太累了啦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt very tired resting meh? stl wan dating???

    ReplyDelete
  3. still can date de mah~~~~~~~~~hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...