Tuesday, May 3, 2011

is goin to be a busy month;(

yesterday is holiday for replace labour day, which fall on sunday...
i hv no classssss~~~but...stay at home n went to my major production location----miri home for the aged, for location survey....=)
This sunday going to start shooting for my major production!!!!MY production!!!!i spent alot of time on it..it will be my production...my baby my children....i hope everything go smooth on shooting....editing...
it will be the big project for this sem...i aim for high marks n gud story....my script is done...n my target was set!!!!!

this thursday-saturday...i join for graduation shooting team...=)
this is my scd time for graduation shooting...last year hd joined too~~nice experiences to improve my camera skills....

looking forward on it~~~

hv a lot of assignment to be done in these four week....2 group assignment...1 production...1 test...1 learning portfolio...1 web presence creation....1 current issue journal...
busy busy week....especially this week!!

after this month....final exam come after.....everything must go smooth k....pls pls....
time flies....it's week 10 rite nw.....1st week like happened at 1 min b4....@@

i jus hope tat tis month go even faster....so tat i cn bek to my sweet home...n then meet my dear soon❤

latest me @ sweet sweet home last week~
 me + sis=)




i ❤ tis~~~
 ^^v (we accidently wear the same color shirt at the same day~❤)

random pic~~~leme cam application new update~~more camera bag=)❤ LOMO~~~~
i miss nth but U....❤

"S"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...