Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Instax Mini~~~

recently...im in love wif Instax mini~~~~
not reli recently.....i hd heard tis camera few year ago...
n i wish to hv 1 since i noe tis camera~~~~*dream-ING****
it's reli nice......
seriously i ❤ it..
but...think deeply...it's waste of money n useless...*maybe...i jus try to persuade myself don buy it...==**
the price of this camera cost RM260-310...
the film cost RM28-38...per pack....1 pack only 10 pc of film....orz...
the film so expensive~~~~~~~

besides Instax mini...i also wish to hv a lomo cam~like the effect of the cam~

instax mini~white color~i prefer tis color~
 choco color~
 it's reli nice!!!
 pink color~

ok~...it's day time now....n im stil dreaming....
last 2 assignment to go for tis semester~......due nx monday....
hv to start nw...
bye~my lovely readers~~~
pls do "like" my post if u reli like it~
pls do "comment" if u wan to talk wif me~
just let me noe tat some1 is read on my post...
i appreciate it ❤~THX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...