Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Colorss Clay Accessories~~

finally...
i gt my item.....
tis is the scd order for the clay...but the item are all the same....
y???
because.....my item missing during post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate....previous order is use pos ekspress (last 2 week ago).....n....it was missed.....the pos man said the item was deliver to my hse n put in the mailbox...but...it's reli missed.....dono who take/ steal it.....
SO....i make the same order again....n used poslaju....it take 1 day to deliver~~~the pretty shop owner post it yesterday...n it arrived 2day afternoon~so hapi~~
total amount for twice order cost me 120+.......hate the ppl who steal my item.....reli angry....=(

ok~~~now show my order item~~
all the item is come out from my ideas~i ask the pretty gal help me to do wat i wan on the clay~
i request on do the keychain but with name tag style~n put the crown~~❤

Da...La~~~~~~~
poslaju~~reli laju~

 keychain but name tag style~~for my dear~myself~my sis~n her husband~
 the word color is light purple~nt pink color o~is because the lomo effect~
 ice-cream cone n camera~~icecream is for my darling-Mary~
 ho ho ho....camera is special for*amy*..gt ur name oo
 the crown is my ideas~crown for prince n princesses+love shape❤~~ 
camera version~


pic quite blur...take by my iphone...n used the lomo application~~
actually i wan take by camera...but...i haven't bought a new camera since my previous camera's screen broke....

thanks for nicole~i like it~...
n....copyright ah~~~tis is the special design that i request to do for me n dear only~❤ it to the max~~

8 comments:

  1. thks dear.. i like it very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...u like it then gud lo~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very nice.I like it. Stay sweet with your dear forever ya.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. may god bless u 2 with forever happiness...stay sweet and pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. waoo..u have iphone and macbook..u are so rich..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...