Saturday, November 13, 2010

holiday~❤

my holiday is BEGIN~❤
i ❤ tis feeling...free~no stress...
tis sem reli stress....ton of homework...every week due assignment since week 1....=(
but...
it's over~~~*jumping up n down*
i hv no exam for tis sem...so my assignment due until study week...every1 is busy for revision since last week...n i still doin assignment...
the tired n stress moment is over...now is RELAX~~~
last week viewed the internal mark for my units..it look good...just hope tat my final mark will be GOOD so~...
cos tis sem is reli put alot of effort and spent alot of time on study...

last week bek to btl for 1 week....n came miri again yesterday...
i hv no exam...y came here again???...cos i wan accompany my dear....
ht gt exam start from 2moro...monday...
good luck dear~❤ +U~!!!

having 3 month holiday.....
seriously.....i hope to gt a job.....any job suitable for me???hahahha~LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...