Saturday, October 16, 2010

a short trip in KL~*updated*

Oct 13-15..went to kl to attend the IGEM conference n exhibition~~
quite nice~but...tired...spend alot at kl in 3 days...
14-15afternoon go attend the ceremony n exhibition @ KLCC until 5pm..soo tired....
my leg super duper pain!!!!!cos hv to wear high heel at the conference n exhibition...
i 4gt to take any pic at the exhibition....TOO BAD......cos...the exhibition reli nice~~
all abt eco...GREEN~~


this time...i nt bought alot of thing...but spend alot...
n i finally bought myself a hard drive~~like it❤

1st day dinner~~T-Bowl@ Sungei Wang
 Mary n menu..
 Me n shower cap~haha
the menu make me hungry again....
member card n voucher 



smelly "shit" ice cream...@@
 xiao jun n me...my tiring face....==
 curry noodle @ PappaRich~
 Green Cow studio~!!!❤
 ❤❤❤
 antique camera...so BIG n heavy!!
 i caught u...

 IGEM~~~~
attended the ceremony~(credit to juliana)
 congraz to ning, belinda n aki in the top 6 list~(credit to juliana)
 team member n our production=) (credit to juliana)
 Korea spicy noodle @ Kim Gary~


 YEAH~~!!!my lovely hard drive~
 wat i bought for my kl trip~~~Zara's bag~❤IT!!


Fly bek to miri in the early morning.....3.30am wake up@@
5am arrived airport liao......7.20am depart~~~~
reached miri at 9.30am~

im super sleepy 2day.....
n i locked myself outside my room door...$^@$(&%!&^@$!%&amp&%@.....(the door lock hd some problem)
called ppl to knock down the door lock n change a new 1...@@
hv to off to sleep now~~nite world~~ ❤

2 comments:

  1. aiyo~come kl no find me this yeye o
    so bad la u..hahaak

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...im so busy wif tis kl trip le...haha...soli ah~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...