Monday, October 4, 2010

Brunei brunei trip~❤

yeah~finally...i went to brunei on saturday~~~
ate sushi sushi~~~~n bought my hello panda biscuit~~~~~LOVE it to the max~❤
saturday morning~around 11.30...start my brunei trip~~~we hd book the table on 12pm..
sooo exciting~~~tat's my scd time went to brunei...the 1st time went to brunei is when im still a kid~tat time went to the brunei theme park...it's still free for entry..

okok...bek to my topic...brunei sushi trip~~wakaka...eat alot...reli eat alot...
eat until we hv up to 10 bills sticking on the wall...@@
love the bbq beef~~reli reli nice~~~n shashimi~~~so thick...
i still remember the taste~~hope to go again SOON!!

bbq beef~~
 the 1 wif a red spoon...also nice~~~gt cheese inside~
 crab crab~~
 shashimi~
 party set~
 calvin+the big big sushi~
 my dear~~eat-ing~
 dear+me~

so FULL~~left alot sushi on the table..but.it's finished after a small competition by shi zhong~haha
 jia jin is looking at the bills...reli..alot rite...n still order after i take tis pic..@@
 dessert~

 my lovely hello panda~~~~❤
attended cousin's wedding(btl)~~Luna+Lina
which hand is mine??hehe~
after attended cousin's weeding~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...