Sunday, November 20, 2011

It has been a long tine didn't update my little space..
is too enjoy in my holiday~
Feeling gud wif no stress for study any homework..no home sick..no sadness wif missing someone deeply..
Treasure every moment that I have nw~

Tis moment..full of wedding~
Seem like everyone rush for wedding n wish to give birth a dragon baby nx year~~nice nice..
The red boom boom to everyone...
It's like attend few times of wedding dinner every week..
Even I also attend few dinner for tis month too..nx month still hv..
Wish those new marriage happy forever~

Bintulu is such a place tat let me love it and dislike it..
A small small place..
No much place to go..
But my lovely family is here❤
So I luv to come bek~
n now my dear is here too~enjoy the few month wif him here~
So in LOVE~❤





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...