Monday, November 7, 2011

He is back❤

Wait for a long long time..it has been almost 8 month..my dear is bek to his home n come bek to my side~

since the last time we meet..which is I went to Perth met him on June until nw..almost 4 month didn't meet him..only cn c each other through a piece of glass...our lovely space..Skype..LOL..

I'm so glad that the time run so fast...so that I cn meet my dear~but nw..I wish the time slow down ur step...I wan to enjoy my 4month holiday wif my dear❤

Last Friday I went to Miri wif my dad to celebrate my nephew b'day..naughty Darren~
n Saturday is the day he came bek~❤
After he n his Fren mr Paul landing..ate dinner n straight forward to celebrate le...wat a crazy nite~drink drunk drunk..n my dear gt sick...cos took 7 hours flight n spend whole day on the plane n airport..didn't sleep well n drink somemore...pity my dear..T.T..
But still enjoy wif the celebration wif all the frens..better dun like tis again nx time..I dun wan c u sick again le..

Nw I'm in my sweet sweet home bintulu~~came bek last nite~
bintulu r still the best place~❤

little nephew~derrick
my scd bro's family~
dear n me❤
me n apple;)
orange n me~
tis taste nice~drinks for glas❤
bro gang!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...