Tuesday, June 14, 2011

power of nature..

2 scary nite....
last nite my housing area black out twice....
up to 2 hour.....
hot until unacceptable.....
i realize tat electricity reli IMPORTANT!!!!
it cn switch on aircont!! charging my low batt hp n lappy!!
it cn open my hse gate!!it cn open lamp without using candle so romantic...
it cn used for many thing....it's reli nice....
pls treasure the electricity...
don waste it...
ok...STOP!!
im nt promoting electricity n telling u to protect our earth*we hv to do so*

*****************************************************

another scary nite....
strong winds blow came 1st...
heavy raining follow after tat...
n.....
it's freaking scary rite nw....
n.....
my garden's tress all shaking their head n hands...
the winds blow until wooo wooo woooooooO~~~~~~~~
it should be a long raining nite.....

i hope it stop soon....
n pray for my safe trip which is the day after 2moro...


*I don't like U...but I LOVE U*




2 comments:

  1. In this case it's spelled "nature" not natural lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!thx my private teacher...lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...