Friday, June 17, 2011

finally...im here❤

take twice airplane in a day....
Perth is my destination...
nw im here...=)
arrived at 5am wif 9 degree...
damn cold!!!!
safely came out from custom=)
tat's wat i reli worry abt b4 i come...
cos i come alone...
worry about they will quarantine me n ask alot of question...
everyone heard tat i wan go alone also worry abt tis...let me nervous nia....@@
but i came out wif SAFE!nice=) 

n...
finally i saw my dear~~❤
more than 3 month didn't c u...finally=))))

my 1st breakfast at perth...---> Mcd....LOLz...
n my fren's-ah jo told me she last nite she dream me eat mcd as breakfast...
n now...reli come truth...hahahha
i think tat's the only place for so early breakfast gua...hahaha!!
the breakfast was nice...different wif malaysia de...
but i hd nt appetite....
due to i take plane up to 7 hour....
total no mood to eat...
so...take away for ltr...

after unpack my luggage n take nap...
felling better=)
ate mcd breakfast after tat...damn nice!gt bacon=)
taste nice❤

went to perth curtin at 1pm...
the campus reli BIG!!!...
n i found tat alot of crow...aaa...aaa...aaaa.......
sound like ppl shout u noe....lol....
the environment reli nice...
suitable for study...
totally different wif miri campus...
which is veli....lousy....= =

on the way to KL=) tiring n my eyes red red...=(
 the nite view frm plane was awesome=) 
 architecture building @ curtin perth=)
 the crow....i scared by them==
 BIG size!!!
 this building...for engineering...study n rest=)
 i ❤ the color of the leaf~~~~red n near to purple!!!!
 super size vege....lol...i noe im sakai==|||
 mushroom~~~~~~~


2nite hv gathering dinner at fren's hse...
we cook bahkuteh n bring it to fren's hse~~~
so nice~~
waiting=)❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...