Wednesday, September 15, 2010

super duper busy week=\

after a free week break... miri...*again*...
yes...im here rite nw...a city....which is fully of stress for me...
i hv no time to update my blog after i came bek from btl....cos i reli busy wif my assignments for tis week....
is tiring...
3assignment+1journal+1presentation....*tis week*
almost done all of it....left 1 assignment to go...due on friday...it's killing me rite nw...*_*
STRESS...zzzZ
tis sem is the most busy semester for me...*since i step into tis **** uni*..
i hv 2 position in 2 club(rotarct n art & dance club)...busy wif club's stuff...assignment...video competition(haven't start yet!!!gosh!!!)

how do i management my time for tis sem???
no enuf time...i nid more time~~~~~~~~~~~
can a day be 48 hours???...*it's impossible...luna pls don dreaming..slapping myself*
goin to kick myself....
2moro hv to practice dance for performance....waltz..tango..sasa...
tis weekend hv open day lagi~~~it should be fun rite~...look forward on it!
nnnn.....
nx week is my lovely sister wedding~~~i will be going back~
congraz~~happy n in love always~~
but i will be alone at home after she gt marry...tat's bad...but it's gud for me too~hv a private room~wakaka~*better don let u c tis =p*

ok...goin to stop here...n...sleep....damn sleepy n tired...
nite all~~
nite world~~~~~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...