Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Congraz~my lovely sis❤21.09.10❤

my lovely sis~~
21st of september is ur wedding~~~
i go bek to btl on monday(20.09)..n come miri again on yesterday...
on the early morning on 21..woke up around 5...so early...
jenny come my hse to help my sis make up~..n the sun studio come for video record n shooting...
everyone is rush for preparation tat time~...
i look at my sis...she is the most pretty...
since my mother pass away...she jus like my "mom"...care n love me...always beside me...
she is the one who "sleep" with me for 21 years..the feeling so strong..when she leave from my hse...dono how to describe~...
but nw...she gt married...congraz~my lovely sis~happy always~stay SWEET forever~❤

hugging my lovely sis~❤
sister's group~~~

"❤"
I ❤ Lina~
yoga style...LOL~~
geng!!!


Me+sis+jie fu~
Luna+Lina~
back from dinner~..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...