Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOLIDAY mood ON~~~~

woOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~finish my EXAM~!!!!DONE~~~super high=)
2day management's exam is still OokK for me....my internal is quite high oledi...gt more 10 mark cn pass liao....the exam paper is 50%..at least cn gt the 10 marks to pass it la~...~waiting for the result come out~
my holiday is start from nw!!!3 month holiday...quite long rite....hv to find some job to do when i bek to btl~~~
jus nw finish the exam....go town eat Mcd wif mary n xiao jun~n we meet cecilia n mica them~~had our meal 2gather~keep ci cha ci cha there~quite fun...^^...but we 4gt to take photo le.....=(

nw waiting for my bf finish his exam~don noe 2nite go where eat le~~~~~~
let's start our HOLIDAY plan~~~ya hoO~
the hardest n stressful time is past~everything go smoothly~~tat's wat i wish to in my life~ENJOY~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...