Sunday, November 15, 2009

busy busy~~


last nite i bek from miri...follow elisha's car~cos im rush to go to sibu 2day~
2day i woke up in the early morning....5.30am....n departed on 6.45am after the breakfast....so early le......y i so rush to go sibu??cos i wan to attend my cousin wedding~my sis n his bf is waiting for me n my dad~....after attend the wedding....rush bek to bintulu on 2.30pm.....n my sis hv to attend another wedding later~~soooo tired le....SO~im in BINTULU now~~~~~my 3 month holiday.....i have to stay in btl for 3 month....omg....too FREE~!!!i nid job!!!hahahah~

by the way~the time i stay in miri~is reli hapi~i enjoy my holiday in miri b4 i come bek~wakaka~we go east wood play n snap photo...some of the pic are nt wif me nw~will gt the pic soon~


me+sis~y my dad laugh beside us??
me + dear~❤
nice pose~

2 comments:

  1. heyy Leina, i'm here to leave u comment, haha! hey sorry that i didnt see u that day in parkson, hoping that it's not too late to say hi! haha ;) btw, happy holiday!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~it's ok~
    tat time im nt sure for is it u too~haha~
    finally u turn bek n say hi~~=)
    hapi holiday to u too~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...