Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lovely feb❤

It has been 1month ago since the last post for my blog..
The laziness make me dun feel like blog...am I too lazy?or I am too enjoy in my holiday..tats y I hv no time to blog about it??LOL..it's just an excuse=p

New year month is over~hw fast it was...
A lovely February...wif a little worry n sadness...cos my love goin to leave here once again n fly to another place for study..final study year for us..pray for us!!!we gonna fight for it!!!❤

I hope it would be a gud gud year for us~pray hard for it!!!I noe we cn make it!!

*Treasure the moment u be wif me~❤*

It's great to be a wine n champagne lover❤

round face!!!y i dun hv 'V 'shape face??

Seriously...i put on weight after new year....i feel like screaming!!!!!arrrrrrgg!!!!!
my fren saw the photo i uploaded to FB n said i look FAT recently!!!!WT*!!!!
start my keep fit plan when i bek to miri!!!
say NO to heavy meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...