Monday, October 24, 2011

exam week❤

I'm writing tis post while I sitting in the bus.....
Yea..BUS!!!!
I'm sick of bus shaking all the way.....
But I hv no choice...
2moro exam...I must go Miri because of it...
Sometimes..people force to do something that are unwilling on it..but u hv no choice...*tis is my situation nw T_T*

Last nite insomnia again!!!y these few day keep insomnia??maybe I'm too stress.....fast fast finish the exam!!!!!

Tis week n nx week is exam week..wish everyone gud luck in ur exam~~~
gud luck to myself too!!!❤
Actually I'm freaking nervous on it...even I only hv 1 paper..it's 50%!!!!WT*...
hope everything go well 2moro..pray pray..

When exam week begin..tat's mean my dear comin bek soon~~nx week Saturday~~woohoo~~I miss u❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...