Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday my dear❤


2day is my dear b'day~
jus reached home~
yesterday went to miri wif him to settle everything tat nid to be done for him transfer to perth...
i appreciate every moment tat together wif my dear...he is going to perth after 1 month...i can't scape the truth...T_T
last nite had dinner wif his grandparent, aunty n cousin...after tat went to cinema~~flash back to the last time we went to cinema....is few month ago..= =..
we watched the tourist~....comment of the movie........so so......
at 1st we watch tis movie is because of angelina jolie...
i n dear almost fall asleep at beginning....n we dono wat's the story goin to tell us...maybe we too tired...busy for a whole day to settle his stuff...
after movie time..it's 11pm!! i ask dear go to secret recipe...n i bought a cake for dear~~~n the shop almost close...all the staff r start cleaning....luckily i still cn bought it~^^
my dear 21th b'day~
Happy BIRTHDAY my dear❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
4gt to take any pic...
2nite hv to go out to hv dinner wif his family to celebrate his b'day~
n after tat his frens also wan celebrate wif him..
take a nap 1st~❤

*****update****
last nite went to Mishiki ate dinner wif dear's family~after tat hd a b'day cut cake ceremony at his hse~~~n we went to the new sing k place...which is located at opposite Teapork deli~...beside five six cafe~the sing k room is quite big...n nice atmosphere~nice nice❤
hope my dear every wish come true~=)

latest me***~
 dear n b'day cake~=)
 me n dear~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...