Friday, December 17, 2010

*off day*~~~

saturday morning~~~
i having off day for my work....
everyday work from 9-6 or 7-4.....wake up early...
n my body gt use of it....so sien...
of day also cnt sleep longer....automatic wake up....aaarrr...
maybe i only work until end of tis month....
cos really tired...n my feel tat my 小腿gt bigger 1 size....i don wan!!!!!
n i bully by someone in the hotel....eeeerrrrr...hate it.........
n the salary.......so lessssssssssssssssssssss.....
ok....stop complain again....2day is my off day...i don wan spoil it~~
2day hv to accompany my dear~
cos 2moro he go korea wif his family...n he cnt celebrate X'mas wif me too....
feeling sad......i cnt even celebrate x'mas n valentine wif him b4 he go perth.......
y curtin hv to put international preparation week on feb 14....= ="'
jus hope next year everything ok~...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...