Saturday, July 3, 2010

enjoy my holiday❤

wat i am doin in my holiday??
drama....home....eat......drama....n drama.....
it's reli bored to stay at home...
my sister is traveling now...
but im nt alone...i still hv my dear~~

june 27~my frens come btl visit me~they live in my house n i brings them to eat kaki ayam~~as they heard tat it's reli famous in btl b4 they come to btl...

my frens gv me a surprise!!!they help me celebrate my 21st b'day with 1 month earlier......a big thx to u guys~~~

my hair abit messy...= =


after the celebration, they continue their journey to kk~so good~i wan go travel too!!!haih...

after tat is my dad's b'day~~~haha~happy birthday dad..

i like the goat~it's CUTE~❤
dad+me~

by the way~
now every1 is crazy with FIFA world cup....my dear too~
it's going to be exciting n great in the nx few match....
the final match will be on july 11~
who will be the winner??
let's look forward on it~~❤

go driving range wif my dear~~nice pose❤
lit red red bag~the color is great

LuNa is listening hitz FM online~nice~


jus random@@ ends up by PIZZA~~~

4 comments:

  1. dont get bored yet.. u stl gt sibu trip... cnt wait to see u here a.... hohoho~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~yaya...wait me go sibu ya...
    im reli bored...@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. i brg u go jalan jalan cari makan.... lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...if i go on 22 then ok liao...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...