Friday, April 16, 2010

IM BACK~!!

some1 has complain me....y i no update my blog since new year......................= =|||
cos....nothing special was happen to me in the past 1 month....n....abit lazy to write le.....(i busy to do assignment...n reli reli no mood...)
yesterday i jus past up my mcca104 minor essay......CREDIT TO MARY TANG SING MEY~~~
u noe wat i mean rite~~hahaha
nx week is script writing submission....n follow by soundscape...continuity exercise...CB group survey...mcca 102n 104 essay.....drama production❤...i love shooting rather than write alot of essay...journal...n....
still hv 7 weeks to go.....time flies~~~tis semester will be end SOON...
+U every1~
+U mary...
+U to myself...
+U to my dear~

2 comments:

  1. haha.... finally update ur spider-mated blog a.... hehe..... no nid mention my name big big here ei.... i so low profile de lo..... haha... we gona be very very busy soon.... so... get ready for everything and let us enjoy it as well.... gambateh and i love u too dear...thanks for support.... muaks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!...finally......
    aiyo.....y nt???tat's wat i cn do for u...hahhahahhaha....jus write down ur name...hahhahaXD
    yea....will be very busy like HELL~
    +U+U

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...