Sunday, January 24, 2010

B.A.C.K~~


yea~im back~~!!
back frm where??kl...i jus finish my shopping trip in kl wif my sis...jus simple n usual...bought alot...spend alot...aaarrrr....nid to earn $$ liao...nvm...new year comin SOON~gt ang pao~~~LOL...

tis month...i doesn't update any pic in my blog also facebook.....i being LAZY n lazy....@@
at the beginning of tis month jan 5~is my dear b'day~i celebrate wif him n also a "romance" dine...LOL...hahah~dear hapi b'day~~(although it's pass wif few week ago...)

another thing, i went to miri wif my dad on the 2 day b4 my kl trip...my dad went for the club's join project n my dear n his family go miri too~ i wait for my dear come n it's reli tired....i stay at Mcd alone wif the S cawaii's magazine n wait him....jus like a stupid person...hohohooo....luckily my dear is come n save me...if nt i will kill by bored....LOL...

ok...i hv to stop here nw...c "u" soon~
dear~

Mcd~~im lovin it~


麻辣鱼蛋~super nice*thumb up*~!!
pink pink^^
i like xiao long bao~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...