Saturday, December 12, 2009

LIFE~~~

since my last post(nov 27)....i haven update until nw....omg..my blog has been NEGLECT by me.....so soli.....
y i didn't update my blog???maybe is nth new happen to me...or....no people view my blog??...T_T
hahaha~~
im having 3 month holiday nw....only hv 1 word to describe my life nw.....BORED~~~~everyday in front of my lovely com....online online n online.....my dear go kl for 1 week trip....miss him so much~he will be bek on 2moro morning~!!!yeah~~~ ❤
suddenly i miss mcdonald...i wan double cheeses burger n french fries....so bad....btl dun hv mcdonald.....yyyy???

dec 1 is cherries's b'day....we go shobukun eat steamboat n bbq~i like shabukun~tis year my b'day celebrate at there too~*thumb up*
the bbq set is the first time i ate at there....reli nice~~~n the crab wif cheese~~~i wan eat....nx time go again~^^
cheers~~
steamboat~~~~
BBQ~~
eat the cheese crab~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...